The conference has been and gone with us all having the opportunity to listen, learn, reflect and, of course, network with one another.
We were very fortunate to have Peta Gibson, Robin Padar, Michael Duffy, Jan Gaffney and Eve Scott as our speakers, who were all well received.
Some comments from attendees include:
- Fantastic to have 2 homegrown speakers as they have practical NZ-based ideas and suggestions you could take away and implement straight away.
- I would like to thank you for inviting Robin Padar, her content and approach were healing, insightful and uplifting to my Montessori career.
- Michael Duffy provided answers to real challenges I have in the classroom about follow-up work and its relationship to self-motivation. He went beyond the usual Montessori model to be relevant today.
- One of the best-unspoken things I got out of the conference was to ‘trust Montessori’ – that it works.
- Keep up the good work we appreciate your effort to keep the ‘Montessori light shining in Aotearoa’.