MANZ Study Grant
MANZ sponsors a study grant each year which is available for kaiako (teachers) in MANZ member early learning services and schools to apply for to assist them on their journey as lifelong learners.
This grant was sponsored by Every Educaid and MANZ from 2014 to 2017. In 2018 it was renamed the MANZ Study Grant.
Applications for 2023 close on 31 May 2023.
- 2022 – Helen Stipkovits and Monique Buckmaster
- 2021 – Louise Browning, Nelson and Sarah Tredinnick, Blenheim
- 2019 – Ashleigh Millar, Auckland
- 2018 – Tracey Bangs, Hamilton
- 2017 – Carli Hausler, Wanaka
- 2016 – Elena Ciobanu, Auckland and Amy Biddis, Tauranga
- 2015 – Carol Potts, Auckland and Susan Watson, Blenheim
- 2014 – Janice Berkers, Auckland
The grant is available for Montessori-focused professional learning and study. The 2023 grant will be awarded at MANZ Conference 2023 in Auckland, with the closing date for applicants being May 31st, 2023.