Little Engines Montessori is seeking a Montessori training teacher to work alongside a highly experienced team to support children aged 2.5-5 years old.
The ideal applicant should be open-minded and be able to attune to the Montessori philosophy that Little Engines is strongly grounded by. Montessori training and or experience working in a Montessori environment is an added advantage or a passion for deepening the knowledge of Montessori Philosophy will be supported with ongoing coaching and mentoring.
We are looking for someone who is patient, empathic and highly passionate about working with young children and wholeheartedly responding to their individual emotional and developmental needs.
As a valued Teacher of Little Engines, you can be assured of:
- Competitive remuneration
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Annual flu vaccination and First aid certification
- A comprehensive induction programme, with regular mentoring and coaching and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development
- Ongoing Montessori PLD is provided
- Payment of teacher registration costs
- A highly skilled and supportive team to work alongside!
If you are a Montessori trained Teacher looking for an opportunity to grow professionally, we would love to hear from you! Apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to Julie Martin E:email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.