Little Star Montessori is a well-resourced and nurturing early childhood education centre committed to providing a stimulating and engaging Montessori learning environment for young minds. We believe in the Montessori philosophy and strive to create an atmosphere where tamariki can explore, learn and grow. We are seeking a dedicated and qualified early childhood kaiako with Montessori experience to join our team to foster a love of learning in our children, guiding them through their developmental milestones.
– Implement the Montessori philosophy in daily teaching practices
– Create and maintain a positive, inclusive, and engaging learning environment
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement age-appropriate lesson plans
-Write learning stories or learning notes to document each child’s progress and learning outcomes
– Foster a sense of independence, respect, responsibility, self-regulation in children
– Input and engagement during staff meetings
– Ensure the safety and well-being of all children
– Demonstrate a commitment to professional development and continuous improvement
– Hold a current Full or provisional teaching registration.
– Montessori experience
– First Aid Certificate
– Ability to collaborate effectively within the team to create a stimulating and nurturing environment
– Strong command of spoken and written English
– Honest, reliable, possess initiative and committed to the well-being of each child
– Excellent time management skills
– Competitive salary based on experience
– Professional development opportunities
– Supportive and collaborative work environment
If you are an ECE qualified teacher with Montessori experience who meets the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and any relevant certifications to: email@example.com
Start Date: April 2024
The deadline for applications is 23rd February 2024.