South Wellington Montessori School is seeking a third teacher to join the team. This position would suit a newly qualified teacher, who is either finishing their third year of study for an ECE degree or is a recent graduate.
This is a full-time position, although part-time may be considered for the right applicant.
Our hours of operation are 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Located in a quiet residential street South Wellington Montessori School provides a Montessori learning experience for children aged 2-6 years and is licensed for 29 children but take a maximum of 25. We also have a cheeky Rabbit, two budgies and fish which the children love helping to take care of.
What we offer:
- Privately owned, small centre
- Higher ratios
- Generous non-contact time
- Pay Parity
- PLD actively supported
- Join a wonderful team
- Have an interest in Montessori or learning about Montessori
- Be proactive, take initiative and be willing to learn
- Be in your final year of study for an ECE degree or a registered teacher (we support provisional registration)
- Love teaching
Check out what we get to up to on our Facebook page
Please apply by emailing you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.