We are seeking a permanent full time teacher who will make positive contributions to our Montessori@Bellevue team.
We are a future focused school with fantastic children, a supportive school board and a wonderful community.
Montessori education continues to grow in NZ and currently makes up 20% of our school’s roll.
Successful applicants will have:
- A commitment to developing your knowledge of Montessori pedagogy
- A love of learning with reflective practices
- The passion and desire to be part of a different educational pedagogy and work outside the mainstream, yet within the NZC
- Exemplary levels of practice and knowledge of the NZ Curriculum
- A willingness to teach in a collaborative learning environment
- Interpersonal skills that promote trusting and professional relationships with staff and the community
- A sense of humour and fun.
Previous Montessori experience is preferred but not essential, as professional development in the Montessori pedagogy will be provided.
Please contact Anna Meehan (Principal) email@example.com (07) 576 5916