We are seeking an exceptional leader to manage our well established, community-based Montessori preschool. We have two classrooms, a beautiful outdoor environment and a programme which weaves te reo Māori and tikanga Māori into our children’s world.
For over 25 years Mana Montessori has provided quality education to 2½ to 6 year olds. We are committed to providing an environment where tamariki are respected, valued and loved, promoting independence and encouraging a life-long love of learning.
● Providing leadership to create an environment where children’s interests & and strengths are developed, and quality learning outcomes achieved with an interest in Montessori.
● Managing day-to-day centre operations, including staffing, enrolments and regulatory requirements.
● Leading staff to reach their professional goals in line with the vision of the preschool.
● Managing financial and occupancy goals.
Skills and experience
● Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki and Montessori philosophy (Montessori qualification desirable but not essential).
● ECE qualified (Bachelor or Diploma of Teaching) and fully certificated teacher.
● Highly skilled in building relationships with Kaiako, whānau, tamariki and your colleagues.
● Strong experience in leading and inspiring a teaching team.
● Strong community engagement experience.
● A high level of financial and computer literacy.
● A proven understanding of statutory requirements.
● Competitive salary.
● Strong connections with whānau and the community to support our tamariki
● PLD opportunities including Montessori PLD
● Paid teacher registration and First Aid courses
Pay and allowances can be negotiated for the right candidate.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We can’t wait to meet you!