Are you the inspirational, knowledgeable and experienced teacher we need to lead a 3-6 montessori classroom? Capital Montessori has a vacancy for a Lead Teacher in our Kowhai classroom.
We are committed to providing quality AMI Montessori education in our parent owned, teacher led, not-for-profit school. Come and join our team!
Capital Montessori is set in a beautiful environment with large outdoor areas and gardens. We aim to offer an authentic Montessori experience which incorporates the indoor and outdoor curriculum. While the standard hours for this position finish at 3:30pm, total hours may include 1 or more days doing the Extended Hours programme ending at 5pm.
– Full time position
– Professional development budget
– Well-equipped classroom and budget for classroom equipment
– Competitive salary
– Supportive Board and involved parent community
– 6 weeks annual leave
Essential skills and experience
– Passionate about Montessori education.
– Registered teacher – ECE preferable, primary considered.
– An experienced Montessori 3-6 teacher with demonstrated ability to manage a classroom and lead a team
– A collaborative team player
Desirable non-essential skills and experience
AMI Montessori trained or prepared to train.
Join our committed and supportive community of children, parents and teachers. For further information about our school, please refer to our website www.montessori.school.nz.
Enquiries or applications and CV to Kate Purvis – email@example.com