Are you a registered teacher looking to join a forward thinking, heart-centred and values-based service? Are you seeking a warm and friendly work environment where teachers are highly respected, celebrated and supported to grow?
Grey Lynn Montessori is seeking a Registered ECE Teacher to work alongside a highly experienced team to support children aged 2 – 6 years old at our preschool in Grey Lynn.
The ideal applicant should be open-minded and be able to attune to the Montessori philosophy however you do not need to have previous Montessori experience. We would be excited to hear from someone who is warm and welcoming, has excellent communication skills, a talent for setting up fun and interesting learning activities and is competent with planning, curriculum and regular emergent reviews, and holds a positive team player attitude!
As a valued Teacher of Grey Lyn Montessori, you can be assured of:
- Competitive remuneration – we have opted in to Pay Parity
- Discounted childcare
- Annual flu vaccination and First aid certification
- A comprehensive induction programme, with regular mentoring and coaching and ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development
- Ongoing Montessori PLD is provided
- A healthy resource budget
- Full payment of teacher registration costs
- A highly skilled and supportive team to work alongside!
If you are a Registered Teacher looking for an opportunity to grow professionally, we would love to hear from you! Apply now by sending your cover letter and CV to Emma.Donovan@provincialeducation.co.nz .
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.