We are a community-based Montessori early childhood education centre, with two classrooms, a beautiful outdoor environment and a programme which weaves te reo and tikanga Māori into our children’s world.
We provide quality Montessori education to 2½ to 6 year olds. We are committed to providing an environment where tamariki are respected, valued and loved, promoting independence and encouraging a life-long love of learning.
What we offer:
● Strong connections with whānau and the community to support our tamariki
● PLD opportunities including Montessori PLD
● Paid teacher registration and First Aid courses
What we are looking for:
● A passionate, warm, caring Montessori kaiako with excellent communication and team skills or a willingness to undergo Montessori training.
● A teacher who values relationships with whānau/families
● Desire to learn and share your passion for quality care
Pay and allowances can be negotiated for the right candidate. Closing date: Friday 14th October.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com .
We can’t wait to meet you!