Established in 2000, Montessori Academy is Australia’s leading and largest provider of Montessori early childhood education for children under the age of six. With more than 40 campuses across NSW/ACT and VIC, and many more in development, Montessori Academy provides excellent career development options, fantastic training and development programs, and a real opportunity to learn and grow.
Montessori Academy is currently recruiting for passionate, qualified and experienced Montessori trained Educators to join our existing teams at multiple locations. This role is highly dynamic and creative, giving the right candidate the opportunity to deliver a truly inspiring Montessori early learning experience.
• Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
• Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
• Strong understanding of the Montessori Philosophy
• Well versed with Montessori learning materials, the curriculum areas, and progression
• Passionate about implementing Montessori early learning programs
• Commitment to the holistic development of their class
• Montessori qualification
• Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA verified equivalent) or willing to work towards completing this qualification
Locations and Benefits
Please refer to our website (https://montessoriacademy.
Think you have what it takes to join the Montessori Academy Team? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply now please click through to our application. Alternatively, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.