We are looking for a Montessori trained teacher whether NZ qualified or unqualified to join our friendly, supportive and passionate staff. Our centre embraces a respectful, inclusive culture. Building strong, personal relationships with children and families matters. You will be joining a team who are committed to providing an environment where children feel safe, and loved, while they are learning.
The teacher we are looking for is passionate about working with children, loves to have fun and get involved, has good communication skills, and has an in-depth knowledge of curriculum and planning processes.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Helping our teachers gain and maintain their teacher registration, including ongoing PD
- Sick leave will available after 3 months of employment
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered Teachers
- Fully funded Teacher Registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 30% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
If you have a passion for ECE, great initiative and communication skills this could be
the exciting step in your professional journey.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Email your application to Summer at email@example.com