At Montessori Children’s House we have created a special place for young children (aged 3 to 6 years) and their families/whanau.
We are a warm, friendly and welcoming teaching team of 3 full-time teachers, and are seeking a part-time ECE teacher to work in the class for a minimum of 8 to 10 hours per week, ideally with flexibility to work more hours as required.
- great support for new teachers
- the opportunity to learn about the Montessori philosophy and the materials
- good professional development
- a warm and friendly teaching team
- very supportive pre-school community
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Third year ECE students are welcome to apply.
This is a one year contract starting in Term 1, 2019.
Contract end date Dec 2019 or negotiable. Pay is based on qualifications and experience.
To apply or further information please call Sue on 04 388 3529 or email office@