Montessori Rangimarie is a two classroom preschool. Our fully qualified and Montessori trained teachers have a passion for working with young children, encouraging them to fulfill their learning potential in ways that best suit the individual needs of the child.
- Our children are free to choose to work in whatever areas of the curriculum interest and excite them
- Our unique multicultural makeup means we have a broad expanse of languages spoken in our classrooms as we have children from all over the world attend.
- The children at Montessori Rangimarie learn through visual experiences, appreciating the beauty and preciseness of the equipment in the classroom.
- Our quiet classrooms enable children to develop their concentration and listening skills.
- Our children learn kinaesthetically – by hands on experiences. Dr Maria Montessori said “The hand is the instrument of the mind” and it is with this constantly in our minds that our children learn how to care for themselves, their environment, and all those that are part of it.
We now have a rare vacancy for a Head Teacher, who is keen to embrace this unique opportunity to be part of this well-established & enriching environment.
- This is a permanent position of 37.5 Hours per week
Our preferred Montessori Head Teacher will have the following attributes:
- Montessori Diploma or Certificate
- B Ed/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- Genuine passion for working with Montessori led teaching.
- Confidence and commitment to working in collaboration with parents and families.
- A strong understanding of the Te Whariki, and commitment to working with staff and parents to achieve continuous improvement and progress.
Here at BestStart, we are committed to providing you with ongoing Personal Development to ensure you and your career are being well looked after. BestStart Teachers enjoy many benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Quality uniforms
- Subsidised childcare
- Career advancement opportunities
We invite you to visit our wonderful centre, so please feel free to contact us today to schedule a visit time that suits you.
Visit our website here: http://www.best-start.org/centres/montessori-rangimarie-childrens-house
To find out more about this Montessori opportunity, contact our friendly Business Manager, Diana Passingham on 021 944 615.
We look forward to receiving your application via the BestStart careers page https://careers.best-start.org/