Due to roll expansion we are keen to welcome more staff to our team.
If you are:
- a passionate teacher
- love and understand adolescents
- care for your world and our community
- have a range of passions
- are ready for the next challenge
- have several curriculum strengths
- are comfortable learning more
- are flexible
- able to work in a dynamic and caring environment
- have a full drivers licence
- have visited the school website
- know and understand what Montessori education is and if you are not trained yet, you would be prepared to train in this pedagogy.
We are Auckland’s leading Montessori secondary education provider, an International School, an United Nations School, accredited to assess NCEA, and are a fully equipped and resourced learning environments with highly trained staff. We are part of our community, we are part of a world movement, and we are part of the education world.
We care about the students and each other. The school rules are only 6 words: safety first, respect always, environment matters.
If this sounds like you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and c.v.