We are a small friendly reputable Montessori (with a very well placed-ERO Report), which has thrived in Mt Eden for over 30 years. We build strong relationships with our families, reflected in the numerous siblings, their cousins and friends that join our community.
We are looking for:
- An ECE qualified and registered (full or provisional) passionate, warm and experienced hard-working Montessori trained teacher.
- Good leadership, communication and team skills.
- To be part of a dedicated, professional, caring, supportive and fun team with a very low staff turnover.
- Really lovely appreciative families
- Very Competitive Hourly Rate
- Purpose built newly renovated classroom with covered deck, and north facing back yard
- Professional Development. For example, all teachers are transported (flights included) to MANZ, registration and accommodation paid for, and out to dinner.
- Flexibility around hours able to be negotiated
- Registration fees paid
- First Aid courses paid
- Discounted Childcare
To submit a CV and letter of introduction, please contact the Principal: Rebecca Lee-Houtwipper Email: firstname.lastname@example.org