Are you looking to join a vibrant Inner Sydney Community? We are looking for applicants who are passionate about Montessori education. Inner Sydney Montessori School is a growing School, set across two campuses, in the Inner West of Sydney. We are a well-established school that follows the Montessori Philosophy providing the highest
quality of care and education. The School is interested in hearing from candidates who are available to work in a permanent role at Director level from March 2017 onwards.
Starting March 2017 onwards
ISMS provides Award conditions as per the Independent Schools NSW Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2015-2017.
- AMI or MWEI Diploma in Montessori education 3-6 or 6-12 years
- Qualifications recognised by ACECQA as an Early Childhood teacher (3-6 year roles)
- Qualifications recognised by BOSTES NSW as a Teacher (6-12 year roles)
- Have a Working With Children Check clearance
- First Aid Certificate including accredited training in Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards (3-6 year roles)
- Other qualities required include:
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- A commitment to professional development in Montessori and Early Learning areas, relative to the position
- Support and encouragement of sustainability and the care of our environment
- Exposure to programming, planning and observations
- Reliable, good organisational skills, able to maintain appropriate documents and attention to detail.
Applicants can apply by emailing email@example.com with a letter of introduction and resume.