Are you are an experienced Montessori teacher who is inspired and excited by the wonderful opportunities presented when working with students between the age of 12 – 15 (currently) and would like to be the lead teacher in a new Montessori adolescent programme, then we have an opening for you.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then this just might be the opportunity you are looking for.
- Have you always wanted to start your own Montessori school so you can do things the way they should be done?
- Do you have experience in leadership and have effective communication skills?
- Do you have great organisational skills?
- Do you dream of being supported by an employer that believes in ongoing training and mentorship?
- Does this amazing, tricky, revealing, frustrating, stimulating period of development excite you beyond belief?
- Are you committed to guiding and nurturing all aspects of adolescents’ growth/development to discover themselves and their passion?
- Do you want the challenge of developing a program that allows adolescents to thrive and actively creating positive change for the community and the world?
If you have Montessori training, are registered to teach in New Zealand or have a teaching credential and are willing to obtain authority to teach in NZ, then
We invite you to apply.
Please introduce yourself to us : email@example.com.
We are ready to support your vision.