At Montessori Children’s House we have created a special place for young children (aged 3 to 6 years) and their families/whānau. We are a small, independently owned pre-school licensed for 30 children, located in Miramar.
We are a warm, friendly and welcoming team of 3 full-time teachers and a manager and can offer good support for teachers wanting to learn more about the Montessori philosophy.
We are looking for someone who would like to teach in the mornings and manage the office administrative tasks in the afternoon, approximately 30 hours per week.
- great support for someone seeking teacher certification
- the opportunity to learn about the Montessori philosophy and the materials
- strong professional development
- a warm and friendly teaching team, very supportive pre-school community
- school hours, and school holidays off if required
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
This is a one year contract starting in Term 1, 2019 or earlier by negotiation. www.montessorichildrenshouse.co.nz