Our small centre in Hamilton is looking for a fantastic preschool teacher who has a strong interest in implementing the Montessori Philosophy. You will work alongside an experienced Montessori teacher with our growing 3 – 5 year-old group with no more than 20 children.
We have created a warm and nurturing environment where tamariki, whanau and kaiako feel welcome and supported.
What we offer:
• Opening hours 8 am to 5 pm with most children attending between 9 – 3pm.
• min. 30 hours per week, with flexibility around opening and closing
• paid staff meetings and PD
• free childcare
• enough non-contact time for learning stories and planning
You will have:
• an ECE teaching qualification and registration
• a Montessori teaching qualification or positive and supportive interest in Montessori and willingness to learn more
• the ability to work in a small close whanau team
• a great understanding of curriculum, planning and assessment, self-review and inquiry