We are seeking an ECE Qualified Montessori Teacher at Montessori Kapiti. We are licenced for 50 children in a purposed-built new centre with children from 6 months to 6 years of age.
To build a Montessori community of teachers, parents and children who embody a life long love of joyful learning, taking care of each other and our world.
Join our new Montessori team as we work towards establishing a high quality Montessori learning environment, support strengthening our connections with our community, and contributing to the development of our centre’s philosophy and vision.
“We must help the child to act for himself, will for himself, think for himself; this is the art of those who aspire to serve the spirit.” (Maria Montessori, Education for a New World) The ideal candidate will:
– Have a solid understanding of the Montessori Philosophy.
– Be passionate about professional learning.
– Be self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
– Have proven organisational and time management skills.
– Have an enjoyment of working collaboratively with teachers, parents and whanau.
You must be ECE Trained and we would prefer that you are also Montessori Qualification. We will consider applications from teachers who have a experience or possess strong interest in Montessori – and for the right applicant BestStart can support your training to achieve a Montessori qualification.
• Here at BestStart, we are committed to providing you with ongoing Personal Development to ensure you and your career are being well looked after. BestStart Teachers enjoy many benefits including:
Ongoing Professional Development
Career advancement opportunities
Apply now – this a rare opportunity within BestStart