We are looking for an extraordinary Centre Manager to lead our Little Engines Montessori Early Learning Centre located in Grey Lynn. As a fully registered ECE Teacher you will be a natural leader and will be instrumental in leading, developing and inspiring a team of talented teachers.
As a passionate and experienced leader, you will wear many hats to allow you to manage in an ever-evolving environment and be adaptable to meet a variety of needs as they occur. You will have a strong “on the floor” presence, providing mentoring and role modelling of exceptional teaching practice to the rest of your team.
The following skills, knowledge and capabilities are ideally required for this role:
- Montessori trained and experienced is essential
- Fully qualified and hold NZ Teacher Registration
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to develop, coach and lead a team
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Initiative, desire and passion for quality practice standards and commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Education Council, ERO, MOE requirements, Licensing Criteria, 2008 Regulations and Code of Ethics
- A comprehensive understanding of how to maintain and grow occupancy levels
- Innovative, resilient, committed, passionate and enthusiastic!
As a valued member of our team, you can be assured of:
- The chance to be a part of an innovative service and grow professionally
- A competitive salary package including subsidised childcare (if applicable), First Aid Certification, Flu vaccination and financial support to maintain full registration
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ECE specialist with exceptional leadership qualities, send your CV and cover letter to Julie.email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and full drivers’ licence.