You can teach at one of NZ’s original and most respected Montessori (pre) schools.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join our team. You will assist the lead teacher in the room, and be valued for your experience and expertise. Our staff are positive, open-minded, and proactive, so you will be working with a supportive team in an environment that values providing safe, engaging and nurturing learning experiences for children.
You will be teaching in the 3-6 year old’s room – an exciting environment to teach in, as you deepen your experience as a Montessori teacher. The teaching hours are
8am – 3.30pm, Monday – Friday.
You will receive:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- First Aid costs covered
- Registration costs covered
- Quality Professional Development opportunities
- Ongoing support and guidance in maintaining registration
If you :
- Are passionate about child development
- Have Montessori Training
- Have current teaching registration, or be on the pathway towards registration
Then we want to hear from you!
Send your CV to Katie today at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Or for further information, call Katie on 0508 832 2437 ext. 1.
Applications close Friday 17th August, 2018.