Wee Wisdom Montessori Drury is part of the Wee Wisdom Montessori Group of three sister schools. The centre is licenced for up to 100 children aged between 0-6 across three classrooms. The 3-6 classroom caters for up to 50 children and provides a full Montessori curriculum within a well-resourced environment.
The available full time vacancy is a new position created due to school expansion. The successful candidate must have a proven record of a minimum of 3 years teaching in a Montessori 3-6 classroom (teaching practice not included).
The qualities we are looking for within the successful candidate are;
– A solid understanding of the Montessori Philosophy and how it applies within the 3-6 classroom.
– An ability to lead when necessary in relation to the Montessori philosophy.
– Passionate about professional learning with the ability to develop a respectful and collaborative culture for all learners.
– Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
– Proven organisational and time management skills.
– Excellent English verbal and written skills
– Able to build strong relationships with staff, families and relevant stakeholders.
Please forward all CV’s and cover letter’s to Shonnelle Henry: